Adult Tennis Lessons
Adult tennis lessons commence at Togher Tennis Courts, Clashduv Rd, Togher.
Wednesday 15th July 2020.
Beginners/Slightly better 7.00p.m. – 8.00p.m.
Improvers (i.e. players who can play full court tennis) 8.00p.m – 9.00p.m
Five week course
Cost €55 per person + €2 booking fee.
Closing date for receipt of entry: Friday 10th July
Places are limited and allocated on a first come basis.
INDIVIDUAL LESSONS ALSO AVAILABLE
Video analysis on request
|15th July 2020||Togher Tennis Courts
Eir code T12YR71
|€55+€2 booking fee|
Classes are offered for both improvers and beginners level players.
- Players will learn the basics of the game – how to hit a forehand, backhand, serve, volley and smash
- There will be a focus on how to rally, and basic tactics and rules of tennis
- Co-ordination and footwork will also be developed
- Players will work on more advanced technique to improve consistency and power
- Various tactics will be explored and developed – baseline game, attacking game, and net game
- Footwork and movement will be worked on to improve competitive play
- Love fitness, love tennis!
- Cardio tennis focuses on keeping players in their target heart-rate zone so that they can burn the most calories possible
- Great cardiovascular workout to motivating upbeat music
- Equipment used – ladders, cones, resistance bands, and of course a tennis racquet!
- Player’s level will be assessed
- Personal tennis goals will be discussed and lessons will be geared towards working on and achieving these goals
- Advanced technique will be offered
- Tactical game will be worked on
To organise your lesson (s) or for more information speak to John on 0862677396 or email email@example.com