Cork Parks Tennis Summer Camp Programme Adjustments due to COVID-19:
During this unprecedented time, Cork Parks Tennis are delighted to be able to offer our summer camps once again. The safety of our participants, their parents/guardians and staff are vital to us so we have taken important measures to meet all guidelines put in place by the HSE, government and Sport Ireland.
We are determined to provide a fun, active and enjoyable camp in a safe environment. We have made every effort to reduce the risk of the possible spread of COVID-19 at our camps, however, the virus is still in Ireland, and by attending you accept that Cork Parks Tennis cannot guarantee that your child will not contract the virus.
We have put in place numerous adjustments to our summer camp programme to ensure the safety of all of those involved (see below):
- Reduced camp capacity in order to meet appropriate guidelines and to allow for successful social distancing
- The number of children per group will be reduced
- Parents/guardians will be asked not to congregate at drop-off and collection times.
- All payments must be made in full in advance
- Parents/guardians will be sent a COVID-19 screening form which they must print off, fill in and give to the camp organiser on the first day of camp
- Daily activities will be adapted to meet all COVID-19 social distancing guidelines
- This is primarily an outdoor camps
- Rainy days will take part in a venue which allows for ample social distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and camp staff will be aware of the most current hand hygiene procedures and will continuously remind children to follow these procedures. Camp participants are encouraged to also bring their own hand sanitizer with them where possible. Soap will also be available in toilet facilities.
- If a parent/guardian, child or staff member displays any COVID-19 symptoms they must not attend the Cork Park’s Tennis Camp. These symptoms include: high temperature, cough, shortness of breath; loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- If a child or staff member displays symptoms during camp, our staff will follow swift action to safely isolate the individual until they can go home. Masks will be available for this individual. Those affected will be advised to phone their GP. Cork Parks Tennis will complete an incident report and comply with any and all HSE contact tracing requirements.
- Cleaning routines will be carried out during each camp day to ensure all equipment is cleaned/disinfected after use
- There will be a COVID-19 officer at each camp to ensure all guidelines are being met