Cork Parks Tennis Coaching Programme Adjustments due to COVID-19:
During this unprecedented time, Cork Parks Tennis are delighted to be able to offer lessons once again. The safety of our participants, their parents/guardians and staff are vital to us so we have taken important measures to meet all guidelines put in place by the HSE, government and Sport Ireland.
We are determined to provide fun, active and enjoyable lessons in a safe environment. We have made every effort to reduce the risk of the possible spread of COVID-19 at our venue, however, the virus is still in Ireland, and by attending you accept that Cork Parks Tennis cannot guarantee that you/your child will not contract the virus.
We have put in place numerous adjustments to our programmes to ensure the safety of all of those involved (see below):
- Reduced lesson capacity in order to meet appropriate guidelines and to allow for successful social distancing
- The number of attendees per group will be reduced
- Parents/guardians will be asked not to congregate at drop-off and collection times.
- All payments must be made in full in advance
- Parents/guardians may be asked to fill out a COVID-19 screening form which they must print off, fill in and give to the coach on the first day of lesson
- Daily activities will be adapted to meet all COVID-19 social distancing guidelines
- These are outdoor lessons
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and coaches will be aware of the most current hand hygiene procedures and will continuously remind attendees to follow these procedures. Attendees are encouraged to also bring their own hand sanitizer with them where possible. Soap will also be available in toilet facilities.
- If a parent/guardian, child or staff member displays any COVID-19 symptoms they must not attend the Cork Park’s Tennis Lessons. These symptoms include: high temperature, cough, shortness of breath; loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- If a child or staff member displays symptoms during a lesson, our staff will follow swift action to safely isolate the individual until they can go home. Masks will be available for this individual. Those affected will be advised to phone their GP. Cork Parks Tennis will complete an incident report and comply with any and all HSE contact tracing requirements.
- Cleaning routines will be carried out during each lesson to ensure all equipment is cleaned/disinfected after use
- There will be a COVID-19 officer at each lesson to ensure all guidelines are being met