Junior Tennis Lessons Commencing in November / December at Togher Tennis Court, Clashduv Rd.
Saturday 27th Nov, Monday 29th Nov, Wednesday 1st Dec.
Ten week term – one lesson per week.
Cost €60 per child + €2 booking fee
Tennis shoes must be worm. No racquets provided at this time.
Closing date for receipt of entries Friday 26th November 2021
Please see the Covid-19 tab on our website www.corkparkstennis.com
See T’s & C’s
A Covid self screening form is required
Tennis shoes must be worn. No Racquets provided at this time.
Bad weather: We will post a message on our Facebook page one hour (approx) before class time if we are cancelling due to bad weather.
Cancelled lessons will added to the end of the programme.
Adjustments due to COVID-19:
During this unprecedented time, we are delighted to be able to offer tennis lessons once again. The safety of our participants, their parents/guardians and staff are vital to us so we have taken important measures to meet all guidelines put in place by the HSE, government and Sport Ireland.
We are determined to provide a fun, active and enjoyable programme in a safe environment. We have made every effort to reduce the risk of the possible spread of COVID-19 at our venue, however, the virus is still in Ireland, and by attending you accept that we cannot guarantee that your child will not contract the virus.
We have put in place numerous adjustments to our junior programme to ensure the safety of all of those involved (see below):
- Reduced capacity in order to meet appropriate guidelines and to allow for successful social distancing
- The number of children per group will be reduced
- Parents/guardians will be asked not to congregate at drop-off and collection times
- All payments must be made in full in advance
- Parents/guardians will be sent a COVID-19 screening form which they must print off, fill in and give to the organiser on the first day
- Activities will be adapted to meet all COVID-19 social distancing guidelines
- This is an outdoor programme
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for children, staff will be aware of the most current hand hygiene procedures and will continuously remind children to follow these procedures. Participants are encouraged to also bring their own hand sanitizer with them where possible. Soap will also be available in toilet facilities.
- If a parent/guardian, child or staff member displays any COVID-19 symptoms they must not attend the Tennis Lesson. These symptoms include: high temperature, cough, shortness of breath; loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- If a child or staff member displays symptoms during lessons, our staff will follow swift action to safely isolate the individual until they can go home. Masks will be available for this individual. Those affected will be advised to phone their GP. We will complete an incident report and comply with any and all HSE contact tracing requirements.
- Cleaning routines will be carried out during each lesson to ensure all equipment is cleaned/disinfected after use
If you have any difficulty in submitting your booking, please call John on 0862677396 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult and Individual lessons also available
See terms and conditions