Summer Tennis Camps ‐Indoor / Outdoor
The emphasis throughout all programmes is on:
- Structured tennis sessions combined with fun and games
- A player centered approach
- Teaching new tennis skills
- Making friends in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Providing a thoroughly enjoyable overall experience
- Introducing a sport that can be played for life
Parks Tennis invites your children to enjoy what may well be a new sporting experience at a very affordable cost.
Children will be assessed on dayoneand placed in appropriate groups.
What you need to bring:
- Bottle of water
- Appropriate attire (plus a jacket)
- Sun cream (depending on the weather)
- Packed lunch.
We have one morning break which is fully supervised. Racquetswill be provided.
Payment either online or offline is regarded as acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of Cork Parks Tennis(see terms and conditions)
Summer Camps (6‐12yrs). 10am ‐1.00pm.
Fee: €50 for 5 day camp.
Tennis Camps (12‐17yrs). 1pm – 3pm (outdoor only).
Fee: €50 for 5 day camp (limited places)
€40 for 4 day camps
Sign up by lunchtime on the Friday before your camp starts or your entry will not be accepted.